Global energy balancing treatment
Reconnect with the source and its vital energy
WHY THE MASSAGE OF 5 CONTINENTS (M5C)
is the best massage in the world?
The M5C, thanks to its own energy resulting from the progress and the approach of its sequences, holds the capacity to join together in a synergetic way several techniques of the world, gathering the massage, the aromatherapy and the energy of the magnetism.
- With the eye of a hawk, a tiger, or dragon nails, the M5C immerses us in Asia rich in techniques such as Shiatsu and Tuina, which through energy meridians makes the body more balanced.
- Continuing with the techniques of the Hawaiian Lomi-Lomi, which means “unique/divine massage”, the M5C also offers “wave” effects of life which flood the whole body in a beneficial relaxation.
- Passing through the Turkish massage, where lavished in the baths, with soap, the specialists hook, catch the hands and the legs very energetic and dynamic, with a very effective and relaxing action.
- The Ayurvedic touches and the crossing of the Chakras, transports us to India, where the Marma’s and the energy points have their deserved place in the M5C.
- Obviously, anchored on the muscular terrain and the anatomical landmarks of the body, the M5C looks like a Swedish massage.
The strength of the M5C is the combination of all these techniques in a rhythm and an energy of the Heart, which amplifies its effects 1000 times. As Love crosses its message in the world and to infinity, let’s share our passion for the Massage of the 5 Continents through our hands and our heart…
Massage of 5 continents
Treatment that combines reiki energy and/or magnetism bringing together different types of massage from various cultures and origins. (lomi lomi, Californian, Swedish, tuina, acupressure, Ayurvedic.)
The therapeutic method of magnetism and Reiki associated with a very strong, slow and deep full body massage. This allows the vital energy to flow directly into the body of the person receiving this massage.
It is a form of massage connected to the person’s inner healing energy and universal energy. The life force (kundalini) is gently raised along the body and spine to release a large amount of this force into the heart.
This biodynamic massage awakens natural self-healing processes by discharging heavy emotional memories and toxins.
As a psychotherapy for the body, massage allows a whole regenerative amplification of the energies in the body and a restructuring of the body to take place. The memory of the body is accessed and opened, gradually clearing old traumas and allowing the energy of pleasure and life (libido) to flow freely.
This method of treatment provides an impressive physical and mental release.
It allows us, little by little, to restore great self-confidence and new vitality. We regain self-esteem and a sense of deep peace, the joy of living and above all. It harmonizes the emotional charges that block energy in the body.
During the massage, he applies preparations of essential oils specific to the different phases. First in detoxification, second in relaxation, release and last in revitalization, reconnection and immune system stimulation.
The (non-exhaustive) list of essential oils used in these preparations are tea tree, lemon, eucalyptus, lavender, cypress, ravensara, niaouli, thyme, ylang-ylang, vetiver, rosemary, peppermint, mandarin, geranium and ginger.
Why is there so much demand for training in massage from the 5 continents?
Usually to acquire a therapeutic method, massage, or other, this is done at least over a week and most often over several months and the cost is also related to this number of hours of training.
The teaching of massage from the 5 continents, bringing together the best massage techniques from different cultures and continents, has been meticulously structured, so that in just 2 days, this method is acquired and practitioners can transmit this treatment.
Many practitioners (professionals or non-professionals) were able to offer this technique on their care card, website, very quickly after having followed this training and with a few hours of practice afterwards, as recommended to properly assimilate the teachings.
The course materials, photos, videos, as well as the ingenuity of the course of this treatment, means that it can be very quickly integrated and implemented directly on patients.
The cost of this training is between two to five times lower than another complete massage training.
Benefits for future practitioners:
- Be trained in a technique in just 2 days
- Cost of training, much lower than what exists.
- Very detailed educational materials and video, allowing you to be efficient in order to successfully transmit this treatment.
- Have the possibility of displaying on your care card, a new brand, which more and more institutes practice successfully.
Learn the whole of this method bringing together precise techniques related to an intuitive aspect that is very important to succeed in this type of treatment.
Introduction to the preparation, properties and dosage of essential oils used for this work.
Treatment can be practiced in the office by therapists or privately in a family setting.
At the end of this course and the practices carried out during the internship, the students will have the complete education to carry out this treatment, of course hours of practice will be necessary thereafter in order to integrate as best as possible all that has been learned.
Next dates to train in massage from the 5 continents: March 25-26, 2023
Location training : Oscailt – Integrative Healing Centre, 4, 8 Pembroke Rd, Dublin, D04 F597, Ireland
Training price: €540